2011-2022 Dodge Challenger,Charger & Chrysler 300C 5.7L QTP Aggressor Cutout Pipes
2011-2022 Dodge Challenger,Charger & Chrysler 300C 5.7L
2011-2022 Dodge Challenger/Charger & Chrysler 300C 5.7L Aggressor Cutout Pipes
The Aggressor is an Electric Cut Out pipe kit that is vehicle specific. We designed each application for the best clearance, sound and power. There's no need to figure out your install location. All of the guess work has been done for you. Most kits eliminate the need for any welding at all.
Go from factory quiet to Aggressor riot! Simply bolt in and unleash hell.
All systems are stainless steel for clean look and made in the USA.
- Fits 2011-2022 Dodge Challenger/Charger & Chrysler 300C 5.7L
- Will not fit AWD
- Will work with aftermarket exhausts
- Will not fit with aftermarket long tube headers
- No Welding Required
- Cut and clamp design
- Total user control over power and sound
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Quiet to riot with the flip of the switch
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Clamps
- USA made 304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- (2) Electric Valves with Toggle Switch
- Instructions and Hardware
Quick Time Performance products are not designed or intended to be used as an automotive CAT, DPF or EGR delete kit, or an aftermarket defeat device which violates the Clean Air Act.Title II. Any of our products used in this manner are void from our warranty, will not be supported and the practice is expressly discouraged. If you have any questions on emissions regulations, please check with your local state laws and regulations.
Quick Time Performance, Inc., its employees, dealers and/or business associates will not be held liable for any reason and the customer assumes all responsibility for the proper use of our products.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 21.0 lbs.
- W28.0000” x H11.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping on orders over $200.00- 48 continental states
- This item ships in its own box.