2.25 Inch QTP Electric Exhaust Cutout Valve
2.25 Inch Electric Exhaust Cutout Valve
The Original Quick Time Electric Cutout!
2.25" QTEC Electric Cutout Valve
Unleash The Power! No need to crawl under your car or truck ever again to uncork your exhaust. No need to run a loud muffler all the time to get the maximum horsepower for your ride. With the Quick Time Electric Cut Out(QTEC) you can have the best of both worlds.
Quiet For The Street, Riot For The Strip! Go from stealth quiet to wide open power and experience the gains even if you are already enjoying an aftermarket exhaust system. You control the volume, you control the power. Open your exhaust with the flip of a switch. Run it closed, run it all the way open or any position in between.
Adjust your back pressure to save gas. Does not matter whether you call it a Electric Exhaust Cut Out, Exhaust Dump or E-Cut Out you know you are getting the ultimate exhaust upgrade for your car or truck.
Go from Quiet to Riot With the Flip Of A Switch or Push Of A Button. You Are In Control!
- #1 Electric Exhaust Valve In The World
- CNC 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Body
- Precision Machined Seal
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Plate
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Cast Aluminum and Machined Protective Motor Cover
- High Torque DC Gear Drive Motor
- Strongest Valve Motor On The Market 1.5 Ft Lbs of Torque
- Gears made From High Temp Steel
- Weather Proof Wiring Harness
- Locking Weather Tight Connectors With Gold Tips
- 2 Position Momentary Toggle Switch
- Adjustable from Closed to Wide Open
- Go From Quiet To Riot
- You Are In Control
- Proudly Made In the USA
- 2.25" Electric Valve
- Wire Harness
- Single Toggle Switch
Beware Of The Copy Cat
- Not CNC machined, casted overseas aluminum
- Weak Overseas Motors
- Will Rattle and Leak?
- Rubber Boot To Protect The Motor?
- Stereo Plug Connectors, not weather tight
- Not Adjustable
If it doesnt say QTP, you simply aren't buying the best!Notice:
Quick Time Performance products are not designed or intended to be used as an automotive CAT, DPF or EGR delete kit, or an aftermarket defeat device which violates the Clean Air Act.Title II. Any Quick Time Performance products used in this manner are void from our product warranty and the practice is expressly discouraged.
Quick Time Performance products are not designed or intended to be used as an automotive CAT, DPF or EGR delete kit, or an aftermarket defeat device which violates the Clean Air Act.Title II. Any of our products used in this manner are void from our warranty, will not be supported and the practice is expressly discouraged. If you have any questions on emissions regulations, please check with your local state laws and regulations.
Quick Time Performance, Inc., its employees, dealers and/or business associates will not be held liable for any reason and the customer assumes all responsibility for the proper use of our products.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L11.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping on orders over $200.00- 48 continental states