2018-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk QTP Screamer Cat Back Black Tips
2018-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk 6.2L
2018-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk 6.2L Screamer Exhaust Axle Back Black Tips
With the success of our Electric Cut Out we took it to the next level, The Screamer Twintronic Muffler. A dual mode muffler with a single inlet with a dual outlet. One outlet is a straight pipe with our electric valve at the end. When in the open mode you the sound of a straight pipe with all the flow and volume.
Close the valve and the exhaust gets diverted through our louvered muffler section. Giving you the quiet mild-mannered sound. A nice deep tone, but without the drone.
You are in control. With the operation via the toggle switch or optional remote (10900) you can vary the valve any degree in between. Total control, total choice. This is the only exhaust system that gives you exactly what you want.
Other systems that make the power are loud and drone all the time which gets old. Other systems are on the quieter side, which lacks the power. With all the noise restrictions coming out The Screamer is the only system that gets you the power and sound you desire!
All systems are stainless steel for clean look and made in the USA.
QTP Innovating QxTips
- Industry first
- Unique Overlapping Tip Design
- Double Wall Stainless Steel Construction
- Exhaust Tip like no other
***Can fit 2012-Present Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 6.4L when Trackhawk quad tip bumper is used***
- 2018-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk 6.2L Screamer Exhaust Axle Back
- Fits Trailer Tow Option
- Fits Dual Tip Bumper
- Black 4.0" QxTips
- Electronic dual mode exhaust system
- Total user control over power and sound
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Quiet to riot with the flip of the switch
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 81.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H13.0000” x L57.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping on orders over $200.00- 48 continental states
- This item ships in its own box.